JTorry Makeup Academy program
Policy and Procedures
Registration: I am so glad you’re interested in registering! To get started, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the online form to let us know you’d like to enroll, so I can send you the Enrollment Application. Once you receive the application, please fill out the form completely, sign it, and confirm your preference for taking care of the deposit. Once you’ve emailed me your employment application, the 50% tuition deposit will be required to reserve your spot for the upcoming course, and the full remaining payment is due at least three days before the class start date.
Important: When emailing your application, please include pictures of work you have done. If you do not have any pictures, please practice on a friend or family member and attach a picture. This is essential to identifying areas where improvement is possible so that we can get a head start in addressing these. Practicing on family and friends is crucial to your success!
Payment Schedule: A 50% deposit is required to reserve your spot in the upcoming course. If you have a remaining balance, it must be paid at least 3 days before the class start date. If your payment is not completed, you will not be able to start the class. After submitting your Enrollment Application, you will receive an invoice for your deposit and your payment schedule.
- Please note, any unpaid invoices will become void after 1 week (7 days).
- Classes are required to be paid in full prior to the first day of class. Payments are expected to be paid in full 3 days before the start date.
- Payments can be made via Credit Cards, Paypal (please note an additional 3% fee will be with credit card/PayPal payments) Cash, Check.
- Students will not be refunded for dropping out.
- Missed days will not be made up, and this can be changed upon the Instructor’s discretion.
- Tuition and/or Deposits are NON – Negotiable & NON- Refundable.
- Makeup Kits are NON- Refundable.
- Students that are not able to attend the first course must notify JTorry Makeup Academy prior to their start date, and will be eligible to attend the next course, however, this is on a case by case basis.
Makeup Academy Policy and Procedures
Student Policy and Procedures:
- This is a Professional Institute, and I expect my students to behave in a professional manner and we have a NO-TOLERANCE policy for those who mistreat other students, bully or misbehave. These students will be asked to leave and will not receive a full refund.
- Courses are MANDATORY and students are expected to attend all 8 days.
- Students are expected to arrive on-time, and any student that arrives 10 minutes past class start time, will be asked to leave.
- I have a strict no guns, weapons, alcohol or drugs, if these are found in the Studio, students will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund.
- Smoking is only permitted outside of the building.
- Students may park in the parking lot located in the back of the building. Students must park in spots designated for visitors.
- Cell phones MUST be placed on silent and calls are not permitted during class, only during breaks.
- Students MUST clean up their areas at the end of the day
- JTorry Makeup Academy is not responsible for any lost or misplaced item for this is the student’s responsibility.
- Students may be photographed for marketing and promotions of the Academy.