Jtorry Makeup Academy
Purposes of Processing
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, this includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we process about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we need your personal data?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the website. If you registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our website.
Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This includes:
- the personal data you provide when you register to use our website, including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username, password and demographic information (such as your gender);
- the personal data that may be contained in any video, comment or other submission you upload or post to the website;
- the personal data you provide in connection with our rewards program and other promotions we run on the website;
- the personal data you provide when you report a problem with our website or when we provide you with customer support;
- the personal data you provide when you make a purchase thorough our website; and
- the personal data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information from Social Networking Websites.
Our website includes interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each a “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through our website, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our website. For example, when visiting our website, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our website. We collect this information about you using cookies.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling.
We do not use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfill obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
What are cookies?
We may collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website.
We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our website; and (2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers on our website, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Cookies we use
Our website uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of cookie|
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our website and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make when you use our website, such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our website which you can customize. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our website.
Analytics and Performance Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our website and how users use our website. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our website, the websites that referred them to our website, the pages they visited on our website, what time of day they visited our website, whether they have visited our website before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our website more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our website.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our website works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our website by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
Targeted and advertising cookies
These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.
You can disable cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising at you by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see adverts but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to remove cookies by the companies listed at the above link, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored adverts from companies that are not listed.
Social Media Cookies
|These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our website or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.|
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our website. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our website.
We may use other companies to serve third-party advertisements when you visit and use the website. These companies may collect and use click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use tracking technologies to collect this information. Other companies’ use of their tracking technologies is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our website, products, and services;
- to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our website;
- to operate and administer our rewards program and other promotions you participate in on our website;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- with your consent, to send you marketing e-mails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us and our affiliates. You may opt-out of receiving such information at any time: such marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” Please note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business dealings with you;
- to process payments you make via our website;
- as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others;
- for analysis and study services; and
- as described in the “Sharing of your Personal Data” section below.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data as follows:
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provide services such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
- Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to third party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
User Generated Content
You may share personal data with us when you submit user generated content to our website, including via our rewards program, forums, message boards and Websites on our website. Please note that any information you post or disclose on our website will become public information, and will be available to other users of our website and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on our website. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our website.
If you provide feedback to us, we may use and disclose such feedback on our website, provided we do not associate such feedback with your personal data. If you have provided your consent to do so, we may post your first and last name along with your feedback on our website. We will collect any information contained in such feedback and will treat the personal data in it in accordance with this Policy.
International Data Transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
We will only retain your personal data as long reasonably required for you to use the website until you close your account/cancel your subscription unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
Our Policy on Children
Our website is/are not directed to children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the website may be ineffective upon opt-out.
- Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- Amend. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Move. Your personal data is portable – i.e. you to have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us through the information listed on our website. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us in writing or through our website.
- OVERVIEW OF THIS POLICY
All information collected, stored, and analyzed in this website are done so with due diligence, respect, and care, and safeguarded according to the highest standards of privacy and data protection adopted worldwide. You can be assured that we are using state-of-the-art security measures to protect personal information from being accessed by unauthorized users.
You are required to read, understand, and agree to how we process (collection, use, disclosure, security, etc.) your information in this Policy. You are also required to read our Terms and Conditions and print a copy each for future reference. By your use of the website and your submission of the requested personal information, you hereby agree to how we process your information as described in this Policy. if you do not agree, you should not submit information.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES JTORRY MAKEUP ACADEMY COLLECT FROM YOU?
2.1 We collect information from and about users of our Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Website.
2.2 We do not collect special categories of personal data such as information relating to or about the below or information about criminal records.
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Membership of a political association, professional or trade association
- Membership of a trade union
- Religious beliefs or affiliations
- Philosophical beliefs
- Sexual orientation or practices
- Biometric information
2.3 Information that you provide to us (“personal information”) when you use our website may include:
- First Name, Last Name;
- Email Address;
- Telephone number; and
2.4 This information may also include:
- Information that you provide by creating an account on the Website such as first name, last name, email address, telephone number, and address (“Contact Information”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website and requesting further services.
- Information you provide to us when you complete user surveys or surveys for research purposes such as your Contact Information.
- Information you provide to us when you report a problem with the Website such as your first name, last name, and email address.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your correspondence within the Website with other users (your username and location).
- Browsing, transaction, membership subscription, and downloading activities. When you visit our website, we will be tracking the products you viewed, content you have downloaded, your location, IP address, and browser type. We will be using these to show the products you’ve recently viewed, for estimating taxes and shipping, and for analytics purposes.When you purchase from us, you will be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, phone number, billing address, credit card/other payment details, and account information like your username and password. We will be storing this information for the purposes of:
- Processing your payments
- Sending you information regarding your account and order
- Providing you with PDF invoices for accounting purposes
- Setting up your account for our website
- Improving our website offerings
- Responding to your requests, such as complaints and others
- Sending you our marketing messages, if you opt to receive them
- WHAT DOES JTORRY MAKEUP ACADEMY USE INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR?
Any information collected by us is for a purpose in relation to your use of our website, including for providing the services, processing, and delivering your orders.
- Provide Services to you: We collect information to send you an email about our service, perform tasks required to complete a transaction, provide customer support, or provide other types of customer relationship management and fulfillment. We may also use your information to optimize or improve our Services and operations, for example, training and quality assurance.
- Fulfilling legal and compliance obligations: We collect information to fulfill our legal obligations. Examples of this may include satisfying regulatory screening requirements in connection with entity formations, responding to subpoenas and other legal requests for information, and maintaining records as required in our role as Registered Agent. We may also collect information to detect fraud or other suspicious activity.
- Analytics: We collect information for use in performing various types of analytics. For example, we use the information to analyze how visitors interact with our website, where visitors to our website arrive from and exit to, pages visited, links clicked, text entered and mouse movements to understand site usage, to detect fraud and potential threats, and improve our services.
- To communicate with you: We collect your email address and phone number to (i) contact you regarding your use of our website/Website, (ii) respond to your questions, complaints, and queries, and (iii) send you updates regarding our services or this Policy and other agreements;
- For other purposes through your consent: We may also process your information for some other reasons which your consent will be sought before we process such information. You may also withdraw your consent at any time.
- HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
4.1 Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
When you access and use the Website, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
- Comment Information We collect the data that is shown in the comment form, your IP address, and browser type used.
- Contact Form Details When you send an inquiry through our Contact Form, the information you put on it, including your name, email, subject, and message, may be stored on the server for reference purposes and will remain there unless asked to be removed by you.
- Mailing List Data When you join our Mailing List, your name, email address, and other additional information will be automatically collected. Additional information can include: how much purchase/s you made, when you signed up for the mailing list, and when you updated your preferences for language, country, email client or format. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of our emails.
- Subscription Information We collect your payment information for easy reference on recurring subscription payments but your sensitive card information will be encrypted by our third party payment process so it will not be visible even to any administrator.
- Cookies Please refer to the Cookies Section for more information.
4.2 If you do not want us to collect this information, please do not create an account with us.
4.3 We may also use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, Websites, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
4.4 Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone or device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- The cookies we use include “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. We use the information to compile reports on general user traffic, conversion statistics, and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information anonymously.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
4.5 Data Security and Protection
We value the great importance of data security. JTorry Makeup Academy has put in place necessary suitable electronic, physical, and managerial procedures that will safeguard and secure the data collected in this website through a secure, encrypted https connection. You can rest assured that no data is taken offline or transferred to a paper copy. If there are certain parts of this website that require password access, you are responsible for keeping your password safe and secure. We recommend that you use a strong password that is at least 10 characters and with at least one of each of the following: a special character, a numerical value, and a capital letter. We will not be held liable for any damage or loss arising from your failure to secure and protect your username and password or other account information. If you decide to knowingly share your account information with others, then you agree to giving them access to your personal data at your own risk. While we endeavor to do our best to protect your personal data, transmission of information over the internet is not truly secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING
5.1 Lawful Bases for Processing under the GDPR
- Consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with the individual, or because they have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s data which overrides those legitimate interests.
- HOW PERSONAL DATA IS SHARED AND WITH WHOM
Data collected through this website is used only by JTorry Makeup Academy
However we also use other organizations that may require storing or processing your data so that we can effectively cater to your specific interests or protect the data stored with us.
- Administrative Administrative members of the JTorry Makeup Academy and other third party organizations, such as technical support or shop managers, may have access to your information to help fulfill your orders, process complaints/refunds, to maintain the website, resolve any technical issues, and other important things in order to support you. The information may include the the following:
- Order information – what was purchased, when it was purchased, and where it should be sent
- Customer information – your name, email address, billing address and other shipping details
- Analytical This website also uses Google Analytics, Facebook, and other analytical programs to track website behavior and analyze marketing activities and statistics. Information collected by these third-party organizations may be retained indefinitely to allow for more efficient historical analysis and analytical planning.
- Marketing Once you are added to our mailing list, your name and email will be collected. The data will be stored with our third party mailing list platform. Additional data that will be stored can also include: when you signed up, how you signed up, when you updated your preferences, and your preferred email format. It will use your data to predict your gender, age, country, preferred language, and preferred email client, among others.
- Payments Payments are processed by our third party payment partner that is compliant with stringent international regulations. Because of this, your personal data may be shared with an external service by our payment partner.
- Security Comments and user login information may be checked by an automated spam detection through an authorized partner/third-party organization.
Jtorry Makeup Academy does not sell or share your personal information to third parties but may share your information if the need arises such as the following:
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For academic research.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at Info@jtorrymakeupacademy.com.
- YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA.
- You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account settings page.
- You may also send us an email at Info@jtorrymakeupacademy.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information free of charge that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
- We will respond to a request to access, correct, or delete any data within 30 days of the date we receive the request.
- We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate or breach any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- If on your request, we refuse to amend, correct, or delete your personal information, we will set out our reasons for not doing so and provide you with details of how you may complain about our refusal.
- If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms and Conditions
- HOW LONG PERSONAL DATA IS KEPT
We will only retain personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary and for our own purpose of collecting and using it. Upon deletion of an account, all personal data will be removed as soon as possible, and always within 90 days of the deletion.
- Comment If you leave a comment on our website, your comment and its metadata will be kept indefinitely. This is for easy recognition and approval for any follow-up comments.
- General Contact, Mailing List, and Account Registration We retain the data you submitted after signing up to our mailing list, sending us an email, submitting a form, or registering to an account on our website. We will store your personal information during registration on our website for your personal profile. Users and website administrators can view, edit, or delete personal information at any time. Your data will remain on the server until you ask us to remove it or you ask to be removed from our services.
- Subscription Your payment information will be retained so we can take your recurring payment details on record. However, your sensitive card information will be encrypted and will not be visible to any administrator.
- Cookies Please see the cookies section for more information.
10.LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We rely upon both consent and legitimate business interests for processing personal information. For example, we may process PII with a User’s consent when they agree that we may place cookies on their devices, or that we can process information that they enter into a form on one of our sites.
- It is in our interest as a business to enhance the services that we provide which may include processing your information to enable us to:
- Respond to User inquiries and to fulfill User requests
- Send Customers or Potential Customers relevant marketing information and offers
- Complete transactions
- Provide customer service
- Send administrative information
- Personalize Users’ experiences with our sites
- Do so where we are required to by law
- We may also process Personal information when it is in our or a Users’ legitimate interests to do so and when these interests are not overridden by an individual’s data protection rights.
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services or Websites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services or Websites. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services or Websites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
We have implemented multiple security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
13.DATA BREACH PROCEDURE
We have put in place a protocol that will be activated should a breach in data occur. We will promptly secure the breach and any relevant third parties will be immediately contacted to ensure that our data security is reinforced. A thorough investigation will follow in order to determine what caused the breach, what data has been breached, and who are affected. Following the investigation, all affected parties will be duly notified to confirm what type of data has been breached and what to do. Finally, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that the same incident will not occur again.
Cookies are text files with small amounts of information that are downloaded to your personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices when you visit a website. For every subsequent visit, cookies are sent back to the website or other websites that recognize the cookie.
- All Cookies used in this website are in accordance with worldwide standards including the UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before this website places Cookies on your computer, you will be receiving a pop-up request to signify your consent to set the Cookies. By giving your consent to place the Cookies you are enabling JTorry Makeup Academy to provide you with a better experience and service. You may deny your consent to place the Cookies but certain features of this website may not function properly or as intended.
- This website may place the following types of Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies are important cookies for the proper operation of our website. These can include cookies that enable you to: log into secure areas of the website, use a shopping cart, or use the e-billing services.
- Functionality cookies are cookies that we use to recognize you when you come back to visit our website. This will allow us to personalize your website experience; greet you by your name, offer customized content for you, and remember your preferences (such as chosen language or region).
- Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and track their movements while using the website. This can greatly help us to improve how our website should work, like how to make sure that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Targeting cookies allow us to record your visit to our website, the number of pages that you have visited, and the links that you have followed. We use this vital information to make sure that the content of our website and the advertising that we display on it become more relevant to your own interests. Because of this purpose, we may also share the information with third party organizations.
- You can enable or disable Cookies in the internet browser. By default, internet browsers are set to accept Cookies automatically but you can change it. For more details on this, you can consult your internet browser’s Help menu.
- You have the option to delete the Cookies at any time but you will lose any information that may enable you to access this website more quickly and efficiently; this includes, but not limited to, personalized settings.
- We recommend that you ensure your browser is up-to-date. If you are not sure about adjusting your privacy settings, then we recommend that you consult with the developer of your internet browser for help and guidance.
We do not permit users that are below the age of majority (usually 18 years in most countries) to submit personal information and purchase from us unless they have support from their parents or legal guardian. By submitting personal information to us, you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or above and that you can be bound by this Policy.