Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the online form that you would like to enroll and receive the Enrollment Application. Once you receive the application please fill the form completely and sign it and confirm on there how you would like to take care of the deposit. Once you emailed us your Enrollment Application to email@example.com, the 50 % tuition deposit will be required to reserve your spot for the upcoming course, and full remaining payment is required at least 3 days before the class start date.
Important: Please also send along with this application, pictures of work you have done. If you do not have any pictures, please practice on someone and send me a picture as soon as you can. This will also help us to identify areas where improvement is needed, and be able to address these. This is key, as practicing on family and friends is crucial to your success.
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your spot in the upcoming course. If you have a remaining balance, it must be paid at least 3 days before the class start date. If you are not paid in full, you will not be able to start the class. After submitting your Enrollment Application, you will receive an invoice for your deposit and your payment schedule.
- Please note, any unpaid invoices will become void after 1 week (7 days).
- Classes are required to be paid in full prior to the first day of class. Payments are expected to be paid in full 3 days before the start date.
- Payments can be made via Credit Cards, Paypal (please note an additional 3% fee will be with credit card/PayPal payments) Cash, Check.
- Students will not be refunded for dropping out.
- Missed days will not be made up, and this is can be changed upon the Instructor’s discretion.
- Tuition and/or Deposits are NON – Negotiable & NON- Refundable.
- Makeup Kits are NON- Refundable.
- Students that are not able to attend the first course must notify JTorry Makeup Academy prior to their start date, and will be eligible to attend the next course, however, this is by a case by case basis.